Saturday 15 September 2012

Struck with boredom


It's a Saturday and I'm alone in this room. I was thinking of playing games but I decided to blog. I could have gone home like everyone else did but I decided to stay. Why? Well first of all, although it's only been our first week of class but we are already hammered with assignments, tutorials, etc. To some, it's a piece of cake but to others including myself, it's mind boggling.

But that's how assignments are suppose to be, challenging. Personally, it's great to be given assignments, it helps to sharpen our thinking skills and improve our writing abilities. However, it does make me go ''grr'' sometimes. Nevertheless, it's a step that we must take to improve ourselves and to chip in a decent percentage close to a 10. Hopefully, 8 or 9 out of 10. =). Hehe.

The second and final reason is there is nothing to do at home anyways. Sure meet your families and all but I guess I'm not that really homesick. However,  in a couple of months, I will surely be homesick and that is when I will ride that 2hours and a half bus home. Peace out-

P.s, still alone and bored.


1 comment:

  1. Hike UMS Hill, walk to jetty or swim at ODEC. All in UMS.

    ReplyDelete