Thursday 11 October 2012

Message : Wrong Direction

Original
I was waiting for my friend.

New Message  
My friend just arrived at Indah Permai, he contacted me using his phone. 

My friend : ''Eh, where is your house? I'm here already''. 

I gave him the most simplest direction.

Me : '' Ah hello, from the bus stop go straight, turn right until you reach the second junction. I'll be there waiting.

My friend : '' Ow okay, alright. 

My friend walked slowly to meet me, as he always do. I waited for him for ages till suddenly my phone rang "Kring...Kring...'' It was my friend whom I was waiting for all this time.

My friend : '' Eh, where are you again?''

Me : '' Ugh,Just stay where you are!''

Thus, I went on to meet him and found out he went left instead of right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment