Saturday 8 December 2012

Movies and Songs for KSSR and KBSM

List of songs and movies related to the themes of KSSR and KBSM


Choices of Songs and Movies are all from Disney's Channel cartoons as they are really suitable for the themes of KSSR and KBSM. I still remember when I was a kid, the song Go to distance by Roger Bart from the movie Hercules really inspired me to do my homework. So, these are the songs that I have chosen and blending them into lessons in class will be very useful and interesting.

Songs
Movies
Elton John – Circle of life

Meet the Robinsons
Angela Lansbury – Beauty and the beast

Aladin
Scott Weinger – A whole new world

Lion Kings
Sally Dworsky- Can you feel the love tonight

The little Mermaid
Samuel E. Wright – Under the sea

Beauty and the beast
Robbie William – Friend like me

Toy story
Nathan Lane – Hakuna Matata

Hercules
Roger Bart – Go to distance

Mulan
Jodi Benson – Part of your world

Snow white
Randy Newman – You got a friend in me

Cinderella
Tom Hulce – Out there

Winnie the Pooh movie
Alan Menken – Be our guest

The Jungle Book
Bill Farmer – On the open road

Tarzan
Minnie Driver – Strangers like me

A Goofy Movie
Phil Harris – The Bare Necessities

Snow white and the seven dwarf
As told by ginger theme songs – the grass is greener

Wall-E
Jonas Brothers – Kids of the future

Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment